SUMMER READING: IMAGINE YOUR STORY
Sign up for Summer Reading 2020: Imagine Your Story! How many books can you read this summer? This teen challenge is based on the amount of pages you read, so get going! You’ll earn tickets based on the number of pages logged and number of books reviewed. This year, we’re using Beanstack, and it’s a one stop shop to finding out everything about our summer reading program. For info about how to sign up, click here.
Check back for specific dates and times for programs.
Need a Book Recommendation?
Check These Bestsellers Out!
- Let’s Go Swimming on Doomsday by Natalie C. Anderson
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
- We Walked the Sky by Lisa Fiedler
- The Beauty that Remains by Ashley Woodfolk
- Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox
- Lovely War by Julie Berry
- Alex and Eliza: A Love Story by Melissa de la Cruz
- Gem and Dixie by Sara Zarr
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
Meet the Librarian
Hi! My name is Annamae Bolen, and I’m the new Teen Librarian and Youth Services Coordinator at the Ligonier Valley Library. I started at the beginning of June 2019, and wanted to share a little bit about myself.