Teen Book Club
Want to join a book club that’s for teens, led by teens? Now you can! Registration is necessary.
This month’s book is Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
You can request a physical copy of this book through our library system or get it as an e-book or audiobook through Overdrive or Libby.
When: October 20th @5:30pm
Where: In-Person! This meeting will be at the Library in the Smart Room
How do I register? New members should fill out this Google form,
and all participants should fill out this Google form.
Need a Book Recommendation?
Check These Bestsellers Out!
- Let’s Go Swimming on Doomsday by Natalie C. Anderson
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
- We Walked the Sky by Lisa Fiedler
- The Beauty that Remains by Ashley Woodfolk
- Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox
- Lovely War by Julie Berry
- Alex and Eliza: A Love Story by Melissa de la Cruz
- Gem and Dixie by Sara Zarr
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
Meet the Librarian
Hi! My name is Annamae Bolen, and I’m the new Teen Librarian and Youth Services Coordinator at the Ligonier Valley Library. I started at the beginning of June 2019, and wanted to share a little bit about myself.