Welcome to our new gently-used book corner!
Re-Readables is made up of gently used fiction and non-fiction hardcovers, paperbacks, and audiobooks, as well as DVDs, music CDs, magazines and more. Items are individually priced.
All materials in our used book corner have been donated to the library, and all proceeds go towards the library’s operations fund.
The library is accepting donations, but our space is very limited. We are always in need of paperbacks and children’s books as well as art, history, current fiction and current magazines. We ask that you only donate one bag or box of items at a time. Call the Ligonier Valley Library at 724-238-6451 for additional information.
Currently accepting with some restrictions:
- Hardcover Novels: 2000 and newer
- Hardcover Non-fiction: All years, but NO text books, out-dated business, computer or travel books
- Magazines: Current Year* (We will accept some older specialty magazines)
Currently accepting with no restrictions:
- DVDs & Blu-rays
- Compact Discs (music) & Audiobooks
- Paperbacks with covers intact
- Children’s Books in excellent condition
- Classics & Pennsylvania History
BUT PLEASE NO Videos (VHS), Cassette Tapes, Records, Older Novels, Newspapers, Textbooks, Reader’s Digest Condensed Books, Encyclopedias, Smelly or Damaged Items. Please recycle these items.
Donations of local history books and materials of local historical interest are always welcome and should be brought to the attention of the Pennsylvania Room staff.
We also accept puzzle donations!