Food for Thought… A Cookbook Club
Every other month, a cookbook will be selected and put on display at the main circulation desk. You pick a recipe that piques your interest (or taste buds). Prepare your recipe, then bring it to the meeting to share with other participants. It’s that simple!
Meeting date and Cookbook selection: Cookbook Club is on Hiatus until after library renovations are complete in Spring 2018
Additional things to note for Cookbook Club…
- Select your recipe and fill out the registration form. Please register at least one week prior to the meeting.
- Please bring your own place setting (plate, silverware) for each meeting. Coffee will be provided.
- You should make and bring one regular-size recipe – enough that everyone gets a taste. There is no need to double or triple recipes.
- Recipes should be prepared at home prior to the meeting. The library kitchen has a microwave and an oven that can be used for re-heating if necessary.
- Pre-registration is required prior to each bi-monthly meeting. The club is free and open to the public.
If you are interested in joining any of our book groups, then please stop by the Ligonier Valley Library (see Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/7OU8Q) or call us at 724-238-6451 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each group uses books found in the WLN Online Catalog.