- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s YouTube Channel
- Coronavirus in Pennsylvania – Department of Health
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Responding to COVID-19
- World Health Organization, Coronavirus disease 2019
- National Institute of Health
Coronavirus Information for Education (from the Pennsylvania Department of Health)
Watch for symptoms
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
*This is based on what has been seen previously as the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.